Re: [DML] Gas Lines From Fuel Pump

I found the IDENTICAL part at a hydrolics co. in Tulsa for a fraction of the "usual" cost. Drive Stainless Robert VIN 6924

From: "Scot Stern" <SGSKBM@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Gas Lines From Fuel Pump
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 04:04:57 -0000

My original gas lines were leaking. I was lucky to find them before
a fire broke out. The gas ran down the frame towards the engine and
I assume sooner or later it could have ended in a disaster!

Anyway, I replaced the line with ones that I bought at Auto Zone and
I have lived happly ever after, until now. I am wondering if they
really do require special lines that were manufactured by a Delorean
supplier. The presure cannot be that great in the system, but in any
case if it requires a $10.00 part I am not adverse to spending the
money to aquire it. I am just wondering why it would require special
gas lines.

Scot Stern
6452

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html