Re: [DML] Re: NCT's in Concours

As some of you noted to me after the Cleveland show and after the Cincinnati
show, the issue of tires got a lot of questions. The judges were looking and
marking the tpe and condition of tires even on the daily drivers. This is
standard on other shows and to put it simply a person with original tires
should be rewarded for them, however if in bad shape or worn then a new set
of clean tires would help in the appearance. There is a bias towards
original tires but what you gain in originals unless perfect will be lost as
the condition deteriorates. I agree with Knut and but as far as the points I
leave that to the judges they have been consistant in both concourse and
general and that in itelf is important and it will get better as time goes on.

Ken
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>deloreancarshow.com</A>