Re: [DML] interesting question/John Delorean signiture

Re: [DML] interesting question/John Delorean signiture

JZD did sign many cars at the show in Cleveland this summer. He was very nice
to everyone who asked. As for signing at the factory, no.
As to the question of D's not being designed correctly. Take a look around
see any 81 Dodge Colts or many other makes from the early 80's still on the
road? Only if the owners have taken the time and effort to keep them going.
My D has over 100K and still runs strong. Have I had to replace parts, yes,
is it worth it, yes?
As this list grows we at times repeat the same question, followed by the same
answers. Please if you are new to the list take the time to go thru the old
issues and you will find many of your questions already answered. I'm not
flaming anyone as we were all new to this auto at one time. Do your
background research and if you still have a question post it. You will almost
always get an answer.
Bruce Battles
Vin# 06569