[no subject]

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, abatt10347@xxxx wrote:
> As this list grows we at times repeat the same question, followed
by the same
> answers. Please if you are new to the list take the time to go thru
the old
> issues and you will find many of your questions already answered.

Speaking of which, after a "marathon of mouse-clicks", the archive at
http://www.dmcnews.com/backissues.html is now updated thru today.
This is the complete history of the list back to the start in 1995.
(The history at the egroups page goes back to early 1999.)

These are both seachable archives, and on a snowy day it's kind of
fun just to read thru a month or two of history.

Dave Swingle