Re: [DML] Deja-Vu: A frightning experience

Re: [DML] Deja-Vu: A frightning experience

 Use a Halon fire extinguisher. The Halon displaces the oxygen and leaves no
mess afterwards. I keep mine in the mounting bracket attached to the floor
just ahead of the emergency brake handle where I can get to it in any
situation. When I got mine several of us approached the manufacturer and
asked if they ever gave club discounts when several were bought at one time.
They did. I can't remember the price but I remember it was quite reasonable.

Bruce Benson