Re:Deja-Vu: A frightning experience

In a message dated 12/8/00 5:12:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Jan@xxxx writes:

<< Only problem I have to get over now is where to put the ....thing:
what good is an extinguisher if it's locked away in the trunk! >>

I keep mine on the parcel shelf in back of the seats. Not real scenic... but
accessable. I've seen plenty mounted in plain sight inside of classic cars.
I've thought of making up a black or gray flip open case for it, but no time.
Maybe someday.

-Wayne
(Still driving in the cold... but not snow!)
vin 11174
The New DeLorean Manuals Project