Clutch Slipping.

Back in September when my clutch begain slipping I had it replaced
(the old one was completely fried!). For the past 2½ month's
everything has been going fine untill last night. Driving normaly
everything was ok. I came to a stoplight, and was able to start out
fine. The next two stoplights everything was normal. But then when I
reached the next light my clutch slipped pretty good, and I had a
VERY hard time starting out. Right now my car is driveable, but I
can't accellerate fast. If I push the gas pedal too fast the clutch
slips and the RPM's just shoot up. When I had the old clutch
replaced, it took over a week to get this bad, when this happened
last night, there was no warning at all. However When I checked the
fluid level in the clutch it was below half full. I filled it back
up, but no change for the clutch. Looking down from above, the slave
cylinder appears to have a small leak. But I haven't noticed any
stains on my garge floor from it. If this is a case of DOT4 or some
other type of fluid/oil on the clutch plate & fly wheel: 1. How Can I
inspect everything. 2. Is there any type of degreaser or detergent
that I could safely spray up to clean the clutch? The other thing is
that for a while now the salve cylinder has been rather squeeky. I
daubed a little grease onto the piston while it was fully extended by
having someone else hold the clutch pedal in. While this has not
cured my problem either, the slave cylinder operates ALOT quieter now.
Anyone have any ideas?

-Robert
vin 6585 (the DeLorean from hell!)