Re: [DML] Sunstar/Ertl 1:18 DeLorean?

De Lorean Motor Company has an agreement with Sunstar for the use of the name and logo on the model itself and the packaging. As part of the deal we will be retailing the model, and while we are still working on the price with them, I expect we will begin taking pre-orders sometime next week.

I have seen photos of the model (NOT the same as the photo in the link below), and if it looks anywhere near as nice in real life, it's going to be one that everyone will want for their collection.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573