Re: Cabin lights

Could the module handle 2 additional lights being plugged into it? In
other words if I decided to install lights in the footwells could I
also have them on the delay circuit? If so I'd rather be able to use
my current unit rather then modify it (if something works "properly"
on my car I'd just assume leave it alone!).

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, rbrogren@xxxx wrote:
> In his response to the original post Dave Swingle referred to a
modification
> that had been published in an old D World.
>
> The article was published in the Winter -87 issue and the first
paragraph
> reads: " The operation of the exsisting lamp delay module (LDM) is
> unpredictable at best. This is due to the design...
<SNIP>