First Pic of Backlit gauge online

I have the first prototype (and I emphasize PROTOTYPE) of one of my
backlit gauges complete. It is the face of the speedometer. Overall, I
am very pleased with how it turned out, but I am very disappointed by
the performance of my digital camera. The pictures I took all turned
out much darker than the face really is, and I had to choose just one
picture to show, which turned out the best. Please, dont be deterred by
the look of this picture, remember, it is really much brighter, and is
only a prototype. I am only posting it to give people a very general
idea of what I am doing. The picture can be found at
http://www.dmcultra.com/dash/ . If you experience problems with this
site, I have also uploaded the picture to the vault. I want comments!
Enjoy.
--
Jim Reeve <Ultra>
'81 DeLorean-#6960