Condesating Quarter-windows

After closing my poll I'm still left with one question:

Is there anyway to keep the glass in the rear-quarter-panels
from collecting condensation?
I need to know so, because I sometimes have to leave my car
outside and I live in a humid climate (thet's putting it mildly)

The windshield is easily wiped if neccesary, but in most cases
the defroster does the trick. (and getting my airco fixed
will surely help too I guess)

On the outside however, I keep wiping off water...
I allready tried RainEx (and similar), but this doesn't really
work because of the heat coming from the engine.
On the insides of the rear windows it is most annoying,
since these are hard to reach.

Any real solution would be more than welcome,
hope to hear from you soon,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000