Re: [DML] Condesating Quarter-windows

> Is there anyway to keep the glass in the rear-quarter-panels
> from collecting condensation?

You mentioned RainEx on the outside of the windows, but as I understand
your question it's about the *inside* of the windows. RainEx also has a
product designed to prevent window fogging. I know it works fairly well
on the inside of windshields (although I have not applied it to my D yet);
this might also be a solution for the inside of the rear quarter-windows.
Living in (now very chilly) New England, my rear quarter windows fog up
virtually every morning when I start the car.

I have not yet tried the RainEx anti-fog product because it suggests an
ambient temp of at least 45 degrees for application, and it hasn't been
quite that warm around here for a while. Has anyone tried this product?

--Josh

Vin #5553