Re: speedo question...

Dan, do you still have your old speedometer? If so, you could remove
the needles on them, swap the 160 face (which I still want to see
pictures of!!!!) and have your original unit recalibrated for the new
face. That is the exact procedure I will be doing when installing the
backlit faces for my dash project. Much less complicated than
dissasembling the odometer.

Jim Reeve
-6960
AIM - Ultra2169

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Danrc30" <Danrc30@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm trying to get an odometer in a new speedo face to match the
original in my car. So, I tried the drill in the speedometer to bring
the mileage up to where my original odometer is, but at this rate, it
might be done by next Christmas! So, now I have the thing apart, and I
don't know what to do. Is there any way to disassemble the odometer so
I can manually adjust the numbers up to match the actual mileage of my
car? Or anything else I can do? I need some suggestions here from
people with this type of experience. Somebody please help... Thank
you...

> ---Dan
>
> Oh, by the way... about that hitch for the DeLorean.. I'm sure I can
make one if someone really wants one. It can't be that difficult...