Re: [DML] Brake Light...

sometimes the brake switch if jared will make contact
especially if it is the original if you hit a bump or
some other dip in the road this will sometimes cause
the switch which may be worn slightly to suddenly make
contact, this problem is ussally followed by the light
going off almost imeaditly. to fix this problem
replace the brake indicator switch. as far as the
brakes going soft while at a light that may be several
things, check your brakes are calibred correctly and
see if when the brake is applied if they fully seat if
they hang they might catch just to later seat in
several minutes or the tension springs my have to
mutch tension causeing the brake not to completely
seat at first application.

hope this may help
Wayne