Vegas Winery Drive & Lake Meade Cruise

I was very sorry that I had to miss the Vegas Expo. Patti and I were
particularly looking forward to the "Scenic Drive and Pahrump Winery
Lunch," as well as the Lake Mead cruise.

I am sure someone on the DML must have been there, but so far I have not
seen anything about these events. Would someone please tell your fellow
DMLers about the winery drive, the Lake Mead cruise, and other moments
from the 2000 Expo?

Thanks,

- Mike Substelny