variety car shows

hello all,

i'm wondering if anyone could give me any feedback on entering their delorean
in a car show. you know, the kind that has muscle cars, rare cars, sports
cars, etc. not a strictly delorean show, i mean a grab bag car show.

i would really like to look into entering my 82 D in the two car shows that
are held every year here in Fargo, ND. i have yet to see a delorean at
either one.

can anyone tell me what the usual cost is to get in on something like this,
what is expected of you, and really just anything anyone knows about them.

i'd also love to hear about anyone out there winning some awards with their D
at a non-offical "delorean show".

thanks,
Andy