Re: New custom shocks

I saw those shocks that Rob has when he first got them in...They look
even better unpainted since they are silver! From what he told me (or
what I understood) I think they are also adjustable via an air valve
on the shock body. Really nice setup. I plan on getting those shocks
when my NOS ones need replacement.