DMC theft

I've heard of parts being ripped of people's cars but I have yet to hear
of a car actually being stolen. My feeling is that if someone REALLY
wants your car they are going to get it. No club or alarm or cutoff
switch will stop those with the talent for stealing cars. It's their
business and they are good at it. Here in Maine it's less of a problem,
mostly dumb hicks looking to steal radios (I'm a native Mainer so it's
ok for me to call them hicks, right?) It would be a good poll question
to see how many people have first hand knowledge of a DeLorean being
stolen. Look for this poll soon!!!

Tom
vin 005732 MT

visit OUTATIME81 the home of my 1981 DMC.
http://geocities.com/outatime81/