Re: DMC theft

The two parts cars that I have were stolen. Not by me, but back in
1982 when the company went out of business. They were stolen at the
same time from the same lot. The thiefs raced around a little and
then crashed one, and lit the other on fire.
They got into the one they crashed by using a crowbar on the door and
pulling the stainless away from the window. The other had the window
smashed out. Ironicly, they had the key to turn the car on...and
no...they weren't early '81s...they were '82s. Can someone say
"insurance fraud". Anyway, there's my first hand of 2 deloreans
getting stolen.

Erik Geerdink

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxx> wrote:
> I've heard of parts being ripped of people's cars but I have yet to
hear
> of a car actually being stolen. My feeling is that if someone
REALLY