Re: De Lorean Listining stick

Another option to that is buying a mechanics stethoscope...run you
anywhere from $5.00 and up. At least you can watch the engine and
where you are putting the other end of it since with the stick you
have to have your head looking away (so you can have your ear against
the wood) which in my opinion is not to safe. If you get to close to
any moving parts with the broom stick while you are listening then
you will have a big problem. It's a very good idea though, not
knocking it (no pun intended).