De Lorean Listining stick

Walt and Group
I have talked about listening to what the car is saying thru sounds.
I don't know how many know about the Listening Stick. Cut a broom
handle to a 3' length and on the flat end put a 2" square of thin
plywood and attach with one nail in the middle. You now have a
listening stick. With the car running, put the end with the flat
plywood to your ear and the other end to what you want to hear.
You will be amazed at what you will hear. With this you can hear the
FQ valve change frequency w/o having to see it. You can hear bearings
make noise, relays clicking on and off, water pump bearings and so
on.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com