Leaky...

Hi folks,
THanks to all that helped with the 'mystery noise'. Turned out to be a
loose can in the trunk(I've been fooled twice now by that one!). Now I have
another problem. I went out to my car yesterday and the floor was wet. It
rained, a lot, here for the first time in 4 weeks. I did drive through some
puddles, although none as deep as the doors.(I know better).
The floor is just damp, is you lift a the carpet there is a thin film of
condenstation under the front carpet on both the driver/passenger side.(On
the passenger side, you can feel it through the carpet) This is the only
part wet. All other sections of the trunk, seats, interior are dry. What
could've happened? I just got it back from a 500mile trip when I encountered
the problem. I ran the heater the whole way, if this helps.
I tried looking for a leak but couldn't find one. Just the 'black'
fiberglass floor underneath. Could this just be condensation?(Although it
was enough to dampen the carpet. I did drive from 75 F temps to 20 F temps.
Can anyone help? Thanks.

Nathan E. Green
gzen21@xxxx

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph you're gonna' see
some serious s--t"
-Doc Brown: "Back to the Future"

Tired of slow Internet? Get @Home Broadband Internet
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html