Re: [DML] Protecting your D...

list,

dude thats nothing i live in east los angeles mecca of
the gangsters people are allways ways walking buy
looking at my car and i dont have a garage (they
especially like looking at my car when i have other
deloreans (mike,felix,hank,)there. from what ive seen
no ones is really interested in stealing a delorean
they dont need them they allways steal hondas and
acuras they could actually strip and use.

efren
17 year punk
16072