Re: Catalytic converters

In New Jersey they are getting very crazy. They will check for a
sticker saying a converter is required and then verify with a mirror
for a visual inspection. Last year they even tested my gas cap! Take
heart though, a Delorean in good tune will pass even without a cat, it
has a very good fuel injection system when everything is working
well. I even passed on the dyno although I wasn't too happy about
letting them drive it. In Jersey after the dyno they race the car onto
the brake tester and lock up the brakes to make sure all 4 wheels are
working, you almost don't want to watch! At least they only do it
every 2 years now. Maybe I should go for the new collecter's class
license, I won't have to put myself and the car through this again?
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757