Re: [DML] Catalytic converters

Louie,

No attack was felt at all... That is some nice to know background about the
situation.

On another (exhaust) note, I'm wondering if my converter may already be
hollowed out. There is another Delorean owner in town who I hang out with
(Randy) and he complains that he thinks that my exhaust sounds better than
his. We both have '81 models with the smaller exhaust tips. He says that
mine sounds more 'throaty'. I would have to listen to both cars running
side-by-side before I could make up my mind.

Why don't I do a high flow exhaust system? Well, finding one is the problem
(not to mention cost). I'm willing to make about anything from scratch, but
it takes me forever to get anything done. For the record, can you say who
makes high-flow exhaust systems for the Delorean?

Thanks,
Walt Tampa, FL