Parts for sale - anyone?

I have been upgrading/replaced parts on my DeLorean VIN #06759.
Instead of trashing the old parts, I thought I'd use the list to find out if anyone has any interested in these parts... I will let them go VERY cheap:

PARTS
1 LH Original window regulator - works!

1 RH Original window regulator - works sometimes ;) Probably a bad worm gear, the motor is 100%

1 Fuel Sender (2nd edition). This was working ok, but I wanted a TankZilla!

1 Fuel Accumulator...it does work but Id guess its from 1981...I replaced mine just to be on the safe side

1 bracket for the resistor/light switch in the engine compartment. Needs to be sandblasted/repainted

2 original working tail light circuit boards. They have been improved a bit on the contact points.

2 windowframes (lh and rh side) for the little electric window

1 centre console (vertical)- needs sandblasting and new black bubble paint

1 centre console (horizontal - hole for clock) - needs sandblasting and new black bubble paint

1 used ash tray. This has corrosion inside, but otherwise its perfect. It is the one with "waves/lines" on top, not the newer "flat" one.

1 used resistor (engine compartment) I changed this just to freshen up the engine compartment...Its working as it should.

I'm not out to make a lot of money out of this, but if someone can use any of these parts for their car, please e-mail me privately. Thanks!

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN #06759