RE: [DML] Antenna Question

As you all know the power antenna always goes up when the radio is
turned on. With my aftermarket receiver and a 12 disc CD changer I find
that I listen to it more than the radio. What I would like to do is to
put in a manual override switch for the antenna so that it doesn't go up
(or down)
With my Alpine CD player the antenna goes down when I insert a cd.

I was asked at the AUTO FEST 2000, from a Ferrari owner, if it was true that
the Alpine had this feature and gave him a demo. He said that he had heard,
that Alpine was the only CD player that had this feature and he wanted to
make sure that it had the feature before he purchased one.

I am not sure if this is true or not, that Alpine is the only cd player on
the market that has this feature, but it is something to consider when
purchasing a new deck.

Robert Starling
Vin#05252