New DMC chronology information uploaded to web site

New DMC chronology information uploaded to web site

Based on data from the DOD plus recently discovered DMC records, a new DMC
production chronology has been developed and uploaded to the DMCNews web
site. You can find it at http://www.dmcnews.com/faq/n_chron.htm

This latest chronology includes data from some company records, including
information on all the various company cars that were assigned to the
corporate officers. In glancing through the list, I noticed that someone on
the DOD owns one of the company cars assigned to JDZ. In looking at the
updated list, you might learn something new about the history of your car as
well.

Once again I performed some statistical analysis of the sample data
collected thus far which now represents on the order of 1400 vehicles. From
the stats, it still appears that the actual number of cars manufactured was
around 9200 rather than the commonly reported 8583.

Knut