Replacement Healights

The night before last I discovered that my right headlamp had burned
out. So as you've probably guessed I replaced it along with the left
one. When I went to the store I found that they had the new Sylvania
Cool Blue lamps available to fit the DeLorean. After using these,
I'll never even consider a headlight conversion again! The bulbs are
ALOT brighter then the stock lamps, and are much more white. The
complete specs for the bulbs are on Sylvania's web page:

http://www.sylvania.com/prodinfo/auto/cool/welcome.htm

Low beams: H4656 CB
High Beams: H4651 CB

Rather then use the long H codes Sylvania put's on the box, you can
just go by the simple codes on the bulbs themselves: 2A1 for the
low/beams, and 1A1 for the high beams. The odd part though is that
the bulbs themselves will say SLYVANIA on them, but the package for
the sealed-beam version says GE on the box. Either way, they're the
same lights.

-Robert