a DML success story...

How many times have we all read this or something similar? I'd like to take this opportunity to give a big THANKS to the moderators for their time and effort in managing the DeLorean Mailing List.

To the naysayers (David Knudsen, for one) that would suggest that the DML is hurting values or discouraging people from buying DeLoreans, I say the proof is in the pudding, and we're all eating it here!!!

James

Hi all from a long time lurker. Thanks to the wealth of information
presented here, I was able to buy my "D" with a good amount of
knowledge and confidence, and now I am the current caretaker of VIN
3034!