Re: [DML] Re: Non- starter.

John / List,
I have got vin 20049 started...I found the rubber pipe coming out of the
bottom of the fuel pump was kinked, I cut a inch off it and re-fitted it.
Still no flow!..I then undid the joint in the fuel line, just after the fuel
pump fuel drained out, re-tighted the joint and "hay presto" fuel through to
the fuel head.
I am still running on a temporary power electrical feed to the fuel pump as
the live is still dead at the plug / socket.
There is no power at the inertia switch either. This is despite me changing
the black/blue relay box, and the other two fuel related relays.
At least I can drive the car the few yards onto its position at our big car
show on Friday.
When the engine did start, it ran a little lumpy, this was soon fixed when I
found an ignition lead not clipped on the spark plug properly.
Any thoughts on why I still have no power to the fuel pump?

Chris P DOC UK