Re: Motorola Alternator!

There is an easy way to repair your alternator blades, although it
does require 2 people. Using a metal rod (floor jack handle or re-bar
work just fine), slide it in between the right tail pipe and the
nitch in the bottom of the facia. The have the second person on the
ground guide the rod and push it against the bent alternator blade.
Then using a 2-3 pound sledge hammer, gently hit the rod untill the
blade has been bent back into place. Make sure the person on the
ground is wearing safety glasses as some dirt will fall.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxx> wrote:
> ACK! New problem. This one is with my Motorola Alternator. No, it
is
> not failing, in fact, its putting out more power today than ever
> before. But my problem comes the upper exhaust mount. Last night,
> decided to go for a peaceful country cruse in the D. 4 hours of
> continuous driving and it ran spectacular, (also running on your
fuel