Motorola Alternator!

ACK! New problem. This one is with my Motorola Alternator. No, it is
not failing, in fact, its putting out more power today than ever
before. But my problem comes the upper exhaust mount. Last night, I
decided to go for a peaceful country cruse in the D. 4 hours of
continuous driving and it ran spectacular, (also running on your fuel
pump Stian). But right before I got home, I went over some bumpy
railroad tracks. After doing so, I heard a horrid clanging metal sound
from the engine. I go immediately home and check out the problem.
Apparently, the upper mount for the muffler had broken apart (didn't you
warn me about this Bruce?) and it had fallen onto the alternator,
effectively bending one of the (cooling?) blades inward and it was
striking the bolts sticking out of alternator case. Today, I removed
the bracket and ordered a new one from Houston, and I also tried bending
the blade back into position. I did this and it is no longer making
noise, but the blade (just one of them) is very bent up all over. Right
now, it is coming uncomfortably close to the belt, and I'm afraid that
it is going to break it off sooner or later. So now here comes my
question.... Do any of you have an old motorola alternator that they
would be willing to take apart and sell me the blades that go on it? I
really dont want to sink the money down for a whole new alternator right
now, and would just like the blades that are behind the pulley. If
anyone of you have this part they would be interested in selling, would
you please contact me directly? (ultra'at'isd.net). Thanks a bunch.
--
Jim Reeve <Ultra>
'81 DeLorean-#6960