Re: wanting info on smartly buying a delorean

Re: wanting info on smartly buying a delorean

The major problem with making a Delorean a daily driver is finding
someone who can maintain it and what do you do in the meantime for a
car. It is a 20 year old car and will require some maintaince
depending on how it was taken care of and how much you are willing to
put into it. Another important factor is it's size. It is a very low
car with limited visibility and the roads are now dominated by SUV's
and they don't even see you in the mirrors! In the event of a major
accident you would be on the bottom, a not very survivable spot. The
more you drive a car the more likely you will have an accident in it
so I think the bigger the better right now and damm the gas
mileage, just consider it life insurance. This doesn't mean I don't
drive my car but I don't drive it every day in rush hour traffic. You
also won't be happy when a shopping cart hits the car in a parking
lot.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757