Re: [DML] wanting info on smartly buying a delorean

Re: [DML] wanting info on smartly buying a delorean

Andy,

1. There are many 100k high mileage DeLorean's out there. Our research
DeLorean has over 260k mi.

2. Don't worry about the PRV-6, its one of the most reliable parts of the
car with virtually no interior component failures. Most of the components
that you mentioned are readily available from us and several other DeLorean
parts suppliers.

3. The most important critical component to check out is the frame; look for
signs of excessive corrosion and or damage.

4. If your looking for a DeLorean that is in good shape, ready to drive,
with under 30k mi you will need to up your price limit.

I'm sure the other list members will respond to most of your questions with
more details.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>