new geometry heavy duty sway bar

I'm in the process of designing a new geometry heavy duty sway bar. For
those of you who help me, I'll make sure you get one as inexpensively as I
can do it. If I can make them economically then I will probably only sell
to a major Delorean supplier. I'm not into retail.

I have heard of a guy before who sold aftermarket heavy duty sway bars. I
think he was a former aftermarket Delorean vendor who was taken over by PJ
Grady years ago. Can anyone tell me about this?

Also, can anyone tell me about this heavy duty sway bar? How thick was it?
(very important to know!) Did it have a different geometry than the OEM?
Was this only for the rear, front or both?

The OEM sway bar has two swell bumps on it to stop it from moving laterally.
I'm considering making the new sway bars without these bumps because it's a
pain to put on there, and I have seen other cars with similar setups which
do not use this bump. Except for an accident, I can't see anything causing
this bar to shift laterally anyway. Does anyone have any comments as to how
important this bump is? Does anyone know if the previous heavy duty sway
bar used these bumps?

If I made the bars without the bumps, then it would be easier to tie a batch
together so they can all go in the kiln at the same time. At worst, each
bar would have to be set in a fixture and baked separately -- which is
probably how I will do it anyway. I will want to do a batch big enough to
take up the whole kiln. So the less fixture that gets in the way, the more
bars I can fit in a batch.

Can anyone suggest how much less body roll the Delorean should have? I'm
not a race car driver or stunt driver, so I could use some help here. Can
someone out there with one of these old heavy duty sway bars tell me if you
think it is heavy duty enough? If so, then I will consider starting with
stock of the same diameter. Otherwise, I could go thicker still.

Thanks in advance,
Walt Tampa, FL