[DML] Re: Torquing lug nuts

I'd say to keep your eye out for anyone using air... not to imply that
people not using air tools are any brighter.

I found that my air wrench tightens to 78 ft-lbs consistently on stage one,
but any idiot can and may decide to crank it up just to make sure they're on
there good'n tight.

I found my lugs had been tightened to 220 ft-lbs the first time I tried to
take the wheels off. I had to go buy a breaker bar just to get them off
because a couldn't physically exert enough force on my ratchet..

long story short, that was probably due to someone with an air wrench... or
maybe a really heavy guy leaning into it? :P

siigh...