Re: [DML] normal oil pressure

Yup. It's normal. Actually the oil pressure isn't as high as the gauge
indicates. There is something of a mis-match between the sending unit and
the gauge that causes the gauge to read near the top of the scale when
above idle.

One of our club members took the time to test various sending units and
located one that will replace the factory unit and give correct pressure
readings on the gauge. You can check it out, along with other parts, at
http://www.midstatedmc.com/ under the Parts area.

Mark Noeltner
VIN 6820
Mid-State DeLorean Club