twin turbo question

Maybe DMC joe or someone could help me.

Every once in a while I come across a Delorean for sale that says "v6
twin turbo, factory installed".

I realize that the stock v6 in the Delorean has a flavour that allows
for the twin turbo, but were any actually twin turbo from the factory?

How many differences are there between the stock v6 and the twin turbo
version?

It is pretty obvious that if you do anything to your delorean that takes
away from it original stock configuration, it will actually reduce its
value (although I have seen some people who painted their deloreans and
thought they were worth more...), so I'm very learly of considering the
twin turbo option.

My delorean is in very good shape so I'd hate to do anything that would
reduce its value.

Thanks to all who reply.

(please reply to jrobbins@xxxx and on the list please)

Best regards,