Re: [DML] Re:Put a fire-extinguisher in your car!

Re: [DML] Re:Put a fire-extinguisher in your car!

One more thing - here in Norway you get cheaper insurance if you have a fire extinguisher present in your classic car! And this of course is the case for our beloved DeLorean! :)

Might as well put in a 3rd brake light too...(which also means cheaper insurance in Norway) :)

All in all, better to be on the safe side, I want to be able to do something if the car catches on fire - not just stand there paralyzed and see your own car burn up!

I imagine a fire extinguisher would come in real handy if a fire resulted from a collision between two cars.

DRIVE UM HOME SAFELY!

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway