Door side marker light x-ref

If you are looking for a cross-reference for a door marker light bulb, it's
a GE model 194.

For those of you who like to know Delorean cross-references, I found the
following although it was quite obvious. A side marker light in my door
burned out, but none of the manuals said exactly what the bulb is other than
it is a 12 volt 5 watt bulb. Among my shop spares, I found a pack of bulbs
that look the same, but the package does not specify a wattage. So being
the tech that I am, I measured them. On a car battery that I had sitting
around, it had 12.35 volts. A factory original bulb pulled 326mA, and my
new bulb pulled 235mA. By doing the math, here's what I found. Factory
original bulb drew 4.03 watts, and my replacement drew 2.90 watts. So much
for the OEM being a 5 watt bulb, eh? I'm sure there are higher wattage
bulbs available, but I'd rather not run my battery down as fast nor heat up
the light fixture while keeping the doors open at shows. And if this burns
your car up, don't blame me. :)

I've said too much already....
Walt Tampa, FL