Re: [DML] twin turbo question

That's easy... 0, zero, zip, none left the factory with "Twin Turbo".

There was a subcontractor for DeLorean, "Legend Industries" that was developing
a Twin Turbo DeLorean to be sold in 1984. DMC went out of business before any
were produced.

There were however a small number of "Legend" card that were sold at the auction
for Legend Industries.

Rob Grady (of PJ Grady) was asked this weekend in Rhode Island how many "Legend"
cars he knew about. He explained that he was at the auction for Legend
Industries, and if I remember correctly, this is his account of the cars sold:

4 cars with what was supposed to be the final design of the Twin Turbo. This is
the version found in car #502 that was for sale (on consignment I think) by DMC
Houston last year.

2 cars with the Renault Alpine setup.

2 cars with a prototype twin turbo setup. I happen to see one of these cars at
PJGrady earlier this year and it looked similar to the Island Turbo kit.

Maybe Mike Deluca can correct me if I made any mistakes, he has it all on video
tape.