AWESOME DeLorean for sale

Help! I need to sell my car!
It is appraised at $26,500 and I am asking $22,000 (I have put a lot of work
into it since appraisal as well). But I must sell the car, so will
entertain all offers (though I am asking $4,500 or more UNDER what the car
is worth).

Here are the stats:

August 1981 DeLorean (hood grooves, no flap)
5-speed manual trans.
gray interior (new seats and shift boot).
under 50,000 miles

NEW STUFF:
seats
shift boot
stainless steel bumper letters
stainless steel door sill letters
stainless steel label kit
stainless steel throttle cover
factory luggage rack
windshield squirter nozzle
horns
pull straps
door struts
STARTER
arm rest extension caps
drivers side escutcheon
stove pipe
engine cover stay assy.
all 4 tires
steering column shrouding
battery
others. . . .

more information available at http://www.babbtechnology.com/forsale

e-mail michael(at)babbtechnology.com or call 919.270.2488 for details as
well

This car is in better condition than a lot of the other "perfect" DeLoreans
out there. It is an award winning show car, and a reliable daily driver!

Thanks!

Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA, CCNA
Senior Network Consultant
Enterprise Security
BlueStorm Consulting
Raleigh, NC