doors for sale

MODERATORS NOTE: There is a area in the Mailing List web site for buying and selling DeLoreans and related parts. I'm reluctant to post any more want ads on the list when there are provisions to handle this elsewhere.

Bruce Benson, this weeks moderator

---------------------------------------

I have two driver doors for sale. Both are in bad shape. One was in
a fire and the other was broken into. The one that was broken into
has many dings, but actually looks like it could be fixed. no dents
on any of the creases! The dented one comes with the glass, which is
in good condition. I would prefer that someone comes and gets them,
but am willing to drive 100 miles or so to meet you. I am selling
these doors for $150 obo. more if I drive to me you. If anyone is
interested, please e-mail me privately and I can send you pics.

Erik Geerdink
4512

(616)494-0704