Re:Company and assigned cars

 Message 5372 of 12396

From: WMARKDAVIDSON <WMARKDAVIDSON@xxxx>
Date: Tue Dec 14, 1999 9:30pm
Subject: [DML] Company and Assigned Cars

Here is a list of company and assigned cars for Eastern-Somerville,
NJ.

ASSIGNED CARS
VIN TRAN ASSIGNMENT
560(1)** M K.McClung
570(1)** M K.Rzemek

Found this while brousing the back list of the DML,does anybody know
who a K.Rzemek was at DMC,as he had my car,as a training car,and how
and if I could get in touch with him to find the history of my
Delorean in relation with the DMC factory purpose,by training is that
in assembly or in the study of how the car is assembled,as I know my
car was never intented to be titled(released) to the general public.I
assume it got released because,somehow it missed its destiny of being
disassembled(for parts use) or destroyed,and hung around and was
saved because of the Delorean Bankruptcy as assets,and if that was
not the case how did it manage(vin#570)to survive its destiny of
being destroyed.

Claude
vin#000570