Help needed... need a part... any volunteers?

Help needed... need a part... any volunteers?

Ok, as many of you know, I like to make stuff for DeLoreans... well, my DeLorean usually. But this time, I'm going to attempt to make something that can be offered to others in the DeLorean community. What I'm going to attempt to make is a new airdam for the car out of fiberglass, with a black gelcoat. It will look exactly like the original in shape, except it will be a little lower... a few inches maybe. I think this will look extremely sleek. I'm also going to attempt to incorporate air ducts to the front wheels, and fog/drivinglight holes in them as well.

Now, what I need from someone... I need a donor airdam. I don't want one that is new. I want one that someone can sacrifice for this cause because there is a possibility that it will get ruined in this process. The perfect donor airdam will be one that was removed from a car and all the rusty bolts were broken off in the process. The ideal airdam will be in good condition otherwise. The better the condition on the outside, the better the fabricated ones will be. In exchange for the donor airdam, I will supply the donator with my new, redesigned airdam for a price of what the materials alone cost me... which will be a great deal cheaper than what they will sell for due to the labor involved. I will make each by hand, and they will be of short supply. (This is assuming that this project works of course. No guarantees.) One thing I can guarantee is that if it does work, they will be top notch in quality. I don't do things half-assed. I think those who have seen my work can attest to that. :-)

So, if you're interested in helping me, write me privately at Danrc30(at)hotmail.com. Thanks.

---Dan