      1. Re: DeLorean biography (Was Sad comment.)
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. back firing,  no start
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Delorean Dealer Sign
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Help needed... need a part... any volunteers?
           From: "Danrc30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:41:29 -0500
   From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DeLorean biography (Was Sad comment.)

http://www.bibliofind.com/   This is a search service for 100's of small
bookstores. Just type delorean into the search box and you'll get lots of
hits. Most of the books can be had for under $10 in good readable
condition. A bit more for a decent collectable copy. Still considerably
cheaper than eBay normally. Bibliofind is now owned by Amazon. Basically
they bought it so that they could have free acess to the database for
their
service mentioned below. Save the middle-man price and buy it direct from
the small dealer.

Mark N

At 10:19 AM 10/16/00 +0200, you wrote:
>On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:04:22 -0400, Sternbach, William [IT] wrote:
>
>> I have found it impossible to buy a biography of John Delorean from all
>> of the bookstores (Amazon.Com, Barnes & Noble.com, Borders,
>> Booksamillion.com, etc).
>>
>Have you tried the Amazon 'out-of-print search service'? They found
>out-of-print books for me as well. Very helpfull.
>
>Sacha

Message: 2