[no subject]

Hello List,
I recieved a phone call the other day from my cousin who works at
PPG glass in Los Angeles.
He informed me that PPG had bought out a company called Viracon.
So Viracon is spreading out allot of their old invetory to PPG
suppliers.
And in the mix of windshields he recieved was 4 DeLorean windshields.
Viracon made aftermaket windshields for the DeLorean. I purchased one
windshield through my cousins discount, and got it for $52.00.
There are three windshields left there. If anyone knows someone who
owns a glass shop in the area you can probably obtain the remaining
3. PPG works like this, they give better discounts to their regular
customers. If you can manage to get them to sell you one direct, the
range would be anywhere from $105. to $200.

Another piece of information I recieved is the Delorean is in there
database. And found out that Viracon (www.viracon.com)I believe in
Ohio has 14 more DeLorean windshields in there inventory.
So if you need a windshield I wouldn't hesitate to get them.
My cousin also told me that when these types of windshields sit in
there warehouse for a long period time, they destroy them.
I am not quite sure if viracom still produces them anymore.
Good luck to you all.

P.S. The spare windshield I have is not for sale, and please don't
e-mail me asking to obtain any other windshields through me.

Regards
Mike Vin#1113