D for sale (not mine!) in NJ

There's an '81 DeLorean for sale at Conte's Corvettes and Classics in
Vineland, NJ (856-692-0087)
VIN 5696 with hood grooves, no flap. Oct build. Body looks good ding-wise
except a 4 inch crease at the edge of the hood. (Ouch. Why do these things
always seem to happen to the hood?) "12,123 miles." They say the speedo
works. Auto trans. Gray interior in good shape, including seats, dash &
binnacle. Looks garage kept. Fascias nice, but they don't have the greatest
fit at the body... not sure why. Maybe taken off for painting but not put
back on right due to rusty mounting screws? Oh, and it has the original
front license plate bracket screwed as per factory directions right into the
fascia. Original wheels in good shape. Some cracks in the rear louver.
Didn't get to see engine... engine cover is attached to a pair of locking
pliers behind the seat. I didn't want to mess with it since I'm not a
potential buyer. Original header bottle, but not real yellowed- visible thru
vent slots. Current NJ registration. Overall, not concours but certainly
worth looking at, if you're in the market for an auto trans D. They're
asking $14,900. As I said, I have no personal stake in this car or the
dealership, just passing it along to the list.

-Wayne
11174