Re: LA QA Center

DMC trivia:

Yes, the California QA center still stands. It is on Main Street in
Irvine, across the street from Embassy Suites Hotel. Last time I went
by there it was the "Lea-Joy" company. I believe the address is 2055
Main. I have a recent photo around here but can't find it at the
moment. (Yes, I'm geeky enough to have stopped and taken pictures).

I have no idea what facility was in Costa Mesa, although Costa Mesa
is not very far away from Irvine. Could have been a storage lot, the
POE was Long Beach.

Dave

> > Unrelated question: last night, while at the gas station, a
fellow
> complimented me on the car, then informed me that he used to live
> next to the factory where the Deloreans were built, in Costa Msa,
CA